31 May Spectrum IT are Recruiting! We’re looking for a Sales Executive
We are pleased to announce that Spectrum IT Services are growing, and we are now looking to expand our business further by recruiting a new part-time Sales Executive.
Spectrum IT Services is a small business looking to hire an experienced lead generator and telesales executive to help grow our business within the Southampton and wider-Hampshire areas. You will have at least 2 years experience working in a similar role and will have a proven track record in delivering results. You will be required to work initially part-time for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week (Monday-Friday).
- Generate business leads within the Southampton, Portsmouth, Winchester, wider Hampshire and surrounding counties
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager to send email and Direct Mail campaigns using the leads you have generated
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Manager to generate sales materials that will be used to assist with selling the company services
- Follow business leads through the sales pipeline through to quotation and closing
- Book sales appointments with prospecting clients for the Managing Director and Sales & Marketing Manager
- Manage prospective client CRM and make sure that prospects move along the sales pipeline.
- Must have a basic knowledge of IT Systems in order to complete the sales element for this role. (Training will be provided for company specific services offered)
- Produce daily productivity updates to the Sales and Marketing Manager
- This role has the potential to grow with the applicant. We will be looking to make this position full time in the future, but this depends on the level of new business we sustain off the back of this role.
What you get:
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Annual Leave (accrues based on time worked with company), Monday-Friday working within normal office hours. Office is always closed on Public Holidays (and yes, this is also paid)
Our ideal candidate:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs (must include English and Maths)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Thrives in a bustling and busy environment
- A self-starter with a professional manner
- A confident communicator with willingness to grow with the business
- Ability to build relationships and a good rapport with new clients
- Good time management skills and well organised
- Experience using a CRM and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate ideas and thoughts with senior management
- A probation period of 6 months applies to this role
- Smart/Casual dress in the office
- Company Bonus Scheme will be discussed upon successful completion of probationary period.
- Candidate will need to attend an interview with the Sales and Marketing Manager and Managing Director.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to: [email protected].