Spectrum IT Services 2017 Highlights
2017 Has been a great year for Spectrum. We have launched several new products and services and expanded our business to include more regions.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for supporting us in 2017. It has been a privilege serving you with your IT needs and we are looking forward to continuing working with you throughout 2018.
Some of our highlights this year include:
- Expanded our private cloud solutions to include hosted VoIP.
- Invested over £30k in new server hardware to support our private cloud services.
- Launched our client centre for our managed service clients, to monitor and audit all IT equipment.
- Expanded our services to new locations in the UK.
- Deployed new WiFi technologies for our customers to maximum use of their service across several buildings.
- Now able to incorporating CCTV hardware into private cloud solutions.
- Forging a partnership with Epson to offer the new Print365 programme. See video: YouTube
- And much more!
We continue to invest in new technologies and to expand our services as the industry changes and develops new technology. Our team is excited to see what the future brings and new technologies we can explore. We will also be moving to new, bigger offices on 2018 to enable us to expand and hire new staff.
Christmas opening times and Technical Support
Over the Christmas period, we will still be offering our 24 hours technical support.
Our main office will be closed during Christmas and new year from 25 December 2017 to 01 January 2018 (inclusive).
Don’t worry. We still maintain our 24 hour technical support for emergencies.
For general support enquiries, please send a support request on our support page by either completing the form or by logging into your appropriate client centre.
For emergency support requirements, please contact our dedicated support line. It will connect you to support engineer. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message. It may be that our engineers is helping someone else. Please note that out of hours charges may apply if your support contract does not include that.
From all of us here at Spectrum IT, we wish you and your families a very pleasant Christmas and the very best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2018.